We deposit € 600 with ASNEF!
If you are looking for a good microcredit company, it is important that you know Cashper . It is a minipréstamos company with very good reviews and that provides an excellent service. Today, we analyze it in depth.
Cashper offers loans between € 50 and € 500 with a maximum return period of 30 days. However, if this is the first time you are granted a loan, the maximum amount you can request is € 200.
Logically, due to the characteristics of this microloan, this type of financing is useful for some specific need, not as a form of financing that continues over time (something that is common to all microcredits, go).
The APR that is applied to these microloans is 2969%. That said, it may seem very high, but, in reality, it is the result of applying the calculation to a loan that is returned at the end of the month.
It is much more logical to see it in the following way: If you lend € 200 to 30 days, you will have to return € 265. It is true that it is a somewhat high interest rate, but it is also true that they give many possibilities to people with a risk profile of very high default.
If you think that your risk profile as a debtor does not deserve such a high interest rate, you can go to one of the companies mentioned in the last section of this analysis, because it is true that there are some companies that offer more competitive interests.
On the other hand, it must be mentioned that Cashper’s microloans allow payments to be extended, although this has a cost. Depending on whether we have repaid part of the loan and the term in which we want to extend the refund, we will charge more or less the total to be returned.
Frankly, it is convenient not to extend the credits, because the amounts are quite high. For example, if you have to extend your loan of € 100 for 15 days, you will have to pay € 20 (20% extra); if you extend it for 21 days, you will have to pay € 26 (26% extra); If you extend it for 30 days, you will have to pay € 33 (33% extra).
As you can see, it is better to pay the microloan as soon as possible.
But, as we have been saying, if there is anything that characterizes Cashper’s loans, they offer microloans to people who have a very high risk profile as debtors.
That is why you can apply for a loan even if you do not have a salary. Of course, having her help you get credit more quickly, but it is not essential. What is essential is to prove a minimum recurring income.
That is, even if you do not have a salary, if you have a pension or an unemployment benefit, or something similar, you can access the Cashper loan.
In the same way, if you are in ASNEF, you will not have problems to get your loan with Cashper. Logically, it is something that will be valued when you are deciding whether or not to grant the loan. But, in general, they have no problems with that .
If the level of reliability we offer is sufficient, Cashper does not care that we have appeared in ASNEF. And it is not the same to be in ASNEF for being a professional scammer, than to have a long forgotten receipt.
Another important point that must be highlighted is that it does not allow cancellation of credits in advance. Therefore, we can not reduce the fee to pay or remove the debt from above before time. What you agree with Cashper, is what must be fulfilled . And period.
To finish this first section, it is important to note that Cashper has a simulator on its website where you can calculate the costs that the loan will have (although not the costs associated with the extensions that you are going to carry out).
And, of course, the method of receiving the money will be through a transfer to a bank account, both when sending money to you, and at the time you send it to them. The banks they work with are Bankia, Banco Santander, Banco Sabadell and Caixa Catalunya.
Requirements to request it
To apply for the microloan, it is essential to meet the following requirements :
- You have to be between 21 and 80 years old for Cashper to lend you money.
- It is not necessary to have a payroll (although it helps).
- Neither is it necessary to have any type of endorsement.
- It is not essential not to be in ASNEF to be granted the loan.
- You have to be a natural person, no loans are granted to companies or self-employed people.
- It is not essential to have a job and be active. You can be granted the loan while unemployed or being a pensioner.
- Have creditable recurring income.
As you can see, they are very favorable and easy to comply with, so you should not have any problem in this regard.
Procedure to request your microloan with Cashper
The procedure to apply for your microcredit with Cashper is very simple. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Access to the web : The first thing you have to do is go to the Cashper website, since the mini loan will be processed directly through your website. You can do it through this link (affiliate link to cashper) .
- Use your simulator : Once you have accessed, you have to use the simulator to indicate how much money you want to receive and in what period you are interested in returning it. Automatically, the money that you will have to pay back at the end of the term will be calculated, so that you do not have any doubt about it.
- Fill in the form : After the above, you will have to fill out the form with your data, so that they have the basic contact information and your financial situation and can offer you, definitely, the loan.
- Review by Cashper : After the delivery of the information, it will be time for Cashper to review your situation. At this point, Cashper will finish assessing if you are a person worthy of credit or not, and will decide if the microloan is sent to you.
- Acceptance and sending of money : In the case that they accept you, they will send you the money in a record time and you will have it available in your bank account so that you can use it whenever and wherever you need it.
- Detailed billing : Finally, when everything is ready and you have sent your money, they will send you a detailed invoice with information on how much you will have to pay back and in what time frame.
It should be mentioned that Cashper also offers the possibility of contacting by telephone and contracting the microcredit in that way. In this way, those people who have more difficulties to follow online methods.
Cashper customer reviews
Cashper’s opinions, in general, focus on a rather negative critique, and a very positive critique.
As you can imagine, the negative criticism is that the interest rate applied to these loans is quite high, even if we compare it with other microloans (which already have high interest rates).
It is clear that, when accessing a microloan of this type, the interests to be expected are high. But in Cashper they are too much. That is why, unless your profile as a debtor is very doubtful, it is best to opt for another microcredit company.
This is what most customers of this company think. But, being fair, there is also a large number of customers who have commented that Cashper has been the only entity that has offered them loans when no one else offered them.
And, in a world where everyone wants to be sure they’re going to return their money, Cashper is quite risk-averse and offers loans where others never would. This means that, if you are in that situation, Cashper is a great option.
Logically, this ends up influencing the interest rate that applies to everyone (that’s why it’s so high), but it’s the strategy they have decided to follow in Cashper and we respect it.
But, as we say, if you have a profile as a solvent debtor, our personal recommendation is that you go to one of the other options that we recommend below .